Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365 Cover Page


This is the cover page of my Project 365 album. I am going to use a 12x12 We R Memory Keepers album with We R Memory Keepers page protectors. The page protectors have 6, 4x6 slots. By using these I will be making the project easier for myself because I won't have to make full 12x12 layouts. I will also be cutting down on the amout of paper I will be using, and also cutting the total cost. I am so excited to start scrapping my pictures!
Products used: We R Memory Keepers page protectors, fancy pants designs pattern paper, bazzill buttons and ribbons, and glue dotts.

2 comments:

  1. I am new to blogging as well. I just started mine in the new year.

    I am also doing Project 365. Your looks fun.

    Come check out my blog.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project life is looking great !!! I hope to see on my blog on Thursday for the project Life: show your page Thursday. I LOVE we R Memory keeper page protectors. I actually added them to my project life since I take way to many pics !!!

    ReplyDelete