Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome

Greetings Scraps!!!!
My name is Katie and this is my first blog. I was previously employed at a scrapbook store in Canton, Michigan and unfortunately due to the economy, the store closed. In order to keep up with the scrapbooking world, I decided to start blogging and feature project ideas for beginner and expert scrapbookers. While working at the store, I was able to work with new and upcoming products including electronic machines, papers, adhesives, stickers, etc., as well as build relationships with people who share the same passion as I do!

On the personal side, I am 23 years old and reside near Detroit, Michigan. I currently gained my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from the University of Michigan and recently started working in a grant-funded, after school program teaching elementary school students how to scrapbook. I also got engaged to who I believe is the most caring individual I've ever met this past June in Mackinac Island, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment