Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Cards


Every year I help my mom and future mother-in-law create their Christmas cards. Although these cards are very simple compared to my other work, I like them because of this. When making multiples of one card, I find that I use a simple design because I am making so many.

To make these cards, I used all bazzill cardstock, a round-it-all tool by zutter, buttons of various sizes (red, green, or gold), a zig writer, and glue dots. I also used an accucut die cut machine with a cursive font die-cut. The hook for the ornament (the "o" in the word "joy") was hand drawn.

My favorite part of doing this project was using my new favorite tool, the round-it-all by Zutter. It's a hand-held corner rounder and is very easy and fun to use. This tool can also cut through fabric, chipboard, and acrylic. It's definitely one of my favorites!

Hope you like the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment